Cookies and How to Remove Them
Purpose of Our Cookies
- allow your computer and our website to speak to each other in a more efficient manner
- allow you to navigate the website
- store normal application specific data as you move from page to page
- authenticate you as the correct user
- overcome any technical difficulties which may threaten the availability of this Web site
Information Stored on the Cookie
The cookie will only contain information that your computer is set to provide to the website server and you can choose to reject all cookies, although this may affect the functionality of our website for technical reasons.
We may use “Session” and/or “Permanent” cookies. Session cookies are stored on your computer only during your browsing session. These cookies will automatically delete at the end of the session when your browser closes or you log out of the website. The information contained in these cookies will generally not identify you as the user, but will allow you to navigate the website without having to log-in repeatedly. These cookies are not written to your hard drive. The Permanent cookies we use identify your browser with a unique, random number and in themselves do not reveal any personal information about you. These cookies are stored on your hard drive and help us identify you as a returning visitor to our site. This gives us more accurate information to study traffic patterns so we can improve the website and the services that we provide through the website.
How to Control Cookies